If you cannot afford your monthly mortgage payments and wish to avoid foreclosure, you may be eligible for a payment extension. We determine eligibility for payment extensions on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to discuss this option with us, please call us COLLECT at 909-626-0750 and ask for the Mortgage Assistance Department.

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) also has counseling agencies available which may be able to assist you. You may find a local HUD Counseling Agency by contacting HUD at 800-569-4287 or by visting HUD’s website at http://www.hud.gov/foreclosure/.By clicking the link above you will be leaving the Community Commerce Bank website.  Community Commerce Bank does not provide, and is not responsible for products, services, or overall website content available from this link.  Community Commerce Bank’s privacy policy does not apply to this linked website.  You should consult the privacy policy disclosures on this site for further information. You can use the “back” button on your browser to return to our website.